Everyone enjoys a good cup run! Now, Carabao Energy Drink has teamed up with us here at Cool as Leicester to give two lucky Leicester fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to Leicester City v Manchester City in the Quarter Final on Tuesday 18 December.
Currently in the second year as official title sponsor of the Carabao Cup, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao is looking to build on the success of the inaugural season, which saw Manchester City lift the cup in front of 85,000 fans at Wembley Stadium.
Carabao is not like other energy drinks. It was invented in Thailand. By a rock star. Called Aed Carabao. Aed Carabao then named both his band and his new energy drink after a buffalo in South East Asia, called a Carabao, admired for its physical power, extraordinary stamina and unbreakable spirit. The product offers a premium, great tasting energy boost, designed to give hard working men and women a boost of energy to help them get through their increasingly busy and bonkers lives.
The energy drink is available in five flavours, Original, Original Sugar Free, Green Apple, Green Apple Sugar Free and Mandarin Orange.
Carabao is currently stocked in Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, Co-op, WHSmith Travel, Booker, BP, Spar, Roadchef and Greene King as well as a significant number of independent retailers.
To be in with a chance of grabbing the tickets simply answer the following question: What number shirt did Riyad Mahrez wear when playing for Leicester City?
Some error has occured.
Good Luck and Get Game Ready!
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is to win a pair of tickets for Leicester City v Manchester City on Tuesday 18th December
- The competition is open from Thursday 6 December and closes on Monday 10 December at 10am
- The competition is free to enter via Cool as Leicester entry route advertised in the competition copy
- Carabao will inform winners within 24 hours after the competition has closed. Winners must confirm no later than [10thDecember] and provide their address
- The prize is for two people to win one pair of home tickets only. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included with the prize.
- Winners will be picked at random by Cool As Leicester from those that correctly answer the question in relation to the advertised competition. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person.
- The competition is open to adults living in the UK above the age of 18 only. Entries from other countries and from those under 18 will not be accepted
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter and stadium operator reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or a Winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others or is subject to a banning order or Club ban.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
- Contest Promoter is < Intercarabao Limited, 5th Floor, 7 Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1QR >. The English Football League is not the promoter of this contest
- If the entrant is unable to attend the match, the prize is not applicable on any other day
- Carabao reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its discretion
- This is a joint promotion between Carabao and Cool As Leicester
- The winner will be expected to comply with any third-party terms and conditions that form part of the Prize, including but not limited to Carabao Cup Tickets Standard Terms and Conditions, Ground Regulations at the relevant football stadium.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other terms and conditions apply
- Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club. Winners are liable to be refused tickets and entry into the stadium at the request of any football team participating in the Carabao Cup.
- Carabao or EFL will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
- Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier
- For the avoidance of doubt the competition winner is not permitted to sell on these tickets or alternatively pass to a third party under any circumstances.
- Entrants will be fully notified by Intercarabao if any use is to be made of their personal data
- If a Winner has any special accessibility requirements, the Winner will need to make Carabao aware of this as soon as the Winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
The names of the prize winners will be available on Monday 10 December for 14 days or by emailing Cool as Leicester.