We’re big fans of Leicestershire’s Braybrooke Beer Co. Now the brewery, based over near Market Harborough, is launching its monthly subscription club.
The Braybrooke Lager Club is intended to be a community for lager lovers, focusing on the best lagers around from both Braybrooke and other like-minded breweries. Members of Braybrooke Lager Club will enjoy a box of 12 bottles delivered direct to their door every month. The mixed case will include and selection of Braybrooke’s classic core beers, specials and collabs, plus guest lagers each month specially selected by the team.
Subscribers will also enjoy a wide range of extra benefits and goodies, plus you’ll be able to pause or cancel your membership at any time.
Offering only the finest lager each time, the Braybrooke Lager Club offers free delivery of all the following lagery goodness and treats each month for just £35.
Braybrooke Lager Club Benefits
• 12 bottles with free delivery: a mixture of Braybrooke’s classic core beers, specials and collabs plus specially selected guest lagers each month.
• 10% off any additional purchases from the online shop
• Exclusive early access to all new beers
• Free introductory gift
• Exclusive Braybrooke Lager Club newsletter
• Special anniversary gift after 12 months membership
• Invites to member only events (e.g. brewery tours when possible and virtual tasting events)
• And other surprises
• Plus it’s flexible – you can pause or cancel easily any time Braybrooke Lager Club deliveries are made during the first Wednesday of every month and subsequent payments are taken 1 month after your initial sign-up.
If this sounds like your kind of club, you can sign up now! The deadline for September subscriptions is Monday 30 August. Sign up via the Braybrooke Beer Co website.