Nando’s are thrilled to return to next month’s annual Dave’s Leicester Comedy Festival for another side-splitting show – ‘Flaming Funny’. One of comedy’s brightest young talents and all-round funny man, Carl Hutchinson, will be joined on stage by a host of hilarious acts which include Mark Smith, Iain Stirling and Jack Barry at the Y Theatre, Leicester at 7.00pm on Tuesday 11th February 2014 for a night of gags and laughter.
We have a whopping 3 pairs of tickets to be won. To catch an evening of side splitting comedy on us, simply answer this question:
What question are you greeted with when you enter a Nando’s restaurant?
a.) Have you eaten at Nando’s before?
b.) Do you have a booking?
c.) How many African Birds Eye Chillies can you eat without crying?
Email your answers to [email protected] by 8pm on Sunday 9th February. Winners will be contacted by midday on Monday 10th February.
If you’re not feeling lucky, tickets for ‘Flaming Funny’ are on sale now – comedy-festival.co.uk to buy, or for further information.
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition closes at 8pm on Sunday 9th February.
2. The winners will be selected at random from those who submitted a correct answer and notified via email by 12pm on Monday 10th February.
3. There are 3 pairs of tickets for Flaming Funny at Leicester’s the Y Theatre on the 11th February to be won.
4. All entrants and their accompanying partner must be over 18 – ID may be required.
5. Please note that accommodation and/or travel costs are the responsibility of the winner.