We have got a little post-Christmas treat in store for you! Carabao Energy Drink has teamed up with us here at Cool As Leicester to give two lucky Leicester City fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Carabao Cup Semi Final at King Power Stadium.
The 1st leg of the Leicester City v Aston Villa Semi Final will be at King Power Stadium on 8 January 2020.
Currently in its third year as the official title sponsor of the Carabao Cup, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao is continuing to give football fans across the nation the chance to see their team for free by giving away thousands of tickets.
Last year’s competition saw over 1.2 million people pass through the turnstiles at Carabao Cup fixtures and culminated in a showpiece Wembley Final.
Carabao Energy Drinks are great-tasting, fruity low sugar and no sugar drinks that provide an energy boost for everyone, specifically adults of all ages, to get them through their day. Carabao has half the sugar of other leading energy drinks and comes in a range of flavours that taste just like soft drinks, such as Green Apple, Mandarin Orange, Original, Green Apple Sugar Free and Original Sugar Free.
Carabao is currently stocked in Asda, BP, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, Spar, WHSmith, as well as a significant number of independent retailers.
WIN WIN WIN
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, simply answer the question below. The competition closes at 8pm on Monday 30 December and the winners will be contacted shortly after. Please see all terms & conditions below.
QUESTION: Leicester City last won the League Cup in 2000. Who was the Captain on that day?
Some error has occured.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is for 2 people to win a pair of tickets for Leicester City v Aston Villa on Wednesday 8th January 2020
- The competition is open from Wednesday 26 December and closes on Monday 30 December.
- The competition is free to enter via Cool As Leicester entry route advertised in the competition copy
- Carabao will inform winners within 24 hours after the competition has closed. Winners must confirm no later than 31 December and provide their address
- The prize is for 2 pairs of home team tickets and eligible supporters of that team only. Away team tickets and tickets for supporters of the away team are not available. Tickets are located in the home supporter stands.
- The winner of any prize which includes tickets is not permitted, by virtue of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1998 to sell or otherwise dispose of the tickets to any other third party whatsoever, unless agreed by the event organiser in writing.
- The prize is for the applicable match tickets only and does not include any other facilities of expenses whatsoever, such as (by way of example and all of which are the responsibility of the winner and/or their guest(s)) the following:
- travel to or from the venues and associated charges;
- travel insurance;
- tips, gratuities, room service, drinks or meals; and
- any other costs associated with the trip.
- Winners will be picked at random by Cool as Leicester from those that correctly answer the question in relation to the advertised competition. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person.
- Unless otherwise notified by the event organizer or club, tickets will be held for collection in person by the winner at the winners’ allocated club. Ticket collection details will be provided by the promoter, once the match date has been confirmed. Tickets may only be collected by the winner and photographic ID (passport / driving license / national ID card) will be required at the point of collection.
- Clubs will be notified of the identity of ticket winners and their guest(s), and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders, as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a Court Banning Order. Any persons found subject to a club or court banning order are not eligible to enter this competition or claim the prize. If a winner’s guest(s) is subject to a club banning order or court banning order then they are not eligible for the prize, and the winner will need to identify a different guest(s).
- The competition is open to adults living in the UK above the age of 18 only. Entries from other countries and from those under 18 will not be accepted
- Name changes are not permitted, unless expressly agreed in writing (at the sole discretion of the EFL and/or football club) on a case by case basis.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside its control making the prize unavailable. The prize may be subject to availability and change where expressly stated.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
- Winners will be bound by any additional terms and rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club, venue host or event organiser (EFL) (including, amongst other things any terms of issue associated with tickets, applicable ground regulations and other policies applicable to visitors at the venue or event). The promoter, event organiser or stadium operators reserve the right to refuse entry and or require winners and/or their guest(s) to leave the venue should the winner or guest(s) not comply with these terms, rules or policies, any applicable law or regulation or other reasonable directions or the promoter, event organiser or stadium operators, or because of winners or guest(s) inappropriate behavior. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest(s) whilst taking the Prize.
- The winners will be expected to comply with any third- party terms and conditions that form part of the prize, including but not limited to conditions of the EFL and the relevant football club along with the stadium ground regulations. EFL ground regulations can be found here:
- https://www.efl.com/siteassets/efl-documents/ground-regulations.pdf and apply at all EFL Club stadiums (equivalent regulations apply at Premier League Club stadiums). For any match played at Wembley Stadium the following regulations apply:http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations.
- Contest Promoter is <Intercarabao Limited, Aquis House, 49-51 Blagrave St, Reading RG1 1PL>. The English Football League is not the promoter of this contest
- If the entrant is unable to attend the match, the prize is not applicable on any other day
- This is not a promotion of the EFL, any clubs or their respective group companies nor is there any liability or contractual obligation owed to prize winners by the EFL, clubs or respective group companies relating to the operation of this promotion (save only in relation to any applicable conditions of issue for tickets and/or stadium regulations).
- This is a joint promotion between Carabao and the media partner.
- By submitting your personal information when entering the prize draw, you acknolwedge the promoter may disclose that information to the event organiser (EFL), venue host and/or the relevant football club(s) playing in the match to which the prize relate for the purpose of verifying your eligibility for any prize and or administering delivery of the prize.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other terms and conditions apply
- Carabao or EFL will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
- Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier
- Entrants will be fully notified by Intercarabao if any use is to be made of their personal data
- If a Winner has any special accessibility requirements, the Winner will need to make Carabao aware of this as soon as the Winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be kept securely and used solely for the purposes of administering this promotion and/or prize fulfillment by the promoter, EFL, clubs playing in the match to which the prize relate and/or by any agent of the promoter or EFL appointed to assist with running the promotion or administering the prize. Further information about the EFL’s use of personal data generally can be found in the EFL privacy notice at https://www.efl.com/efl-privacy-notice, and you must bring this to the attention of any guest(s) you may nominate. Use of your personal information will not include sending you electronic marketing communications unless you have opted in to receive such communications (and you are free to unsubscribe from these communications at any time in the future).
- The name and county of the prize winners will be available on after the draw on Monday 30 January for 14 days by contacting Cool As Leicester.