To celebrate their biggest and best ever summer programme from East Midlands Airport, Jet2.com and Jet2holidays are offering 8 lucky Cool As Leicester readers the chance to win a pair of flights to top European destinations! Yes, that’s 8 pairs of flights we’re giving away.
The leading leisure airline and package holiday specialist will offer flights and breaks to 32 exciting sunny hotspots for summer 2017, including FOUR BRAND NEW destinations: Costa Brava (Girona), Naples, Split and Paris.
With EVEN MORE flights to popular destinations including Alicante, Faro, Fuerteventura, Ibiza and Larnaca, plus EXTENDED SEASONS on key routes including Crete and Rhodes; there are more opportunities for holidaymakers across the Midlands to getaway than ever before!
To book your 2017 getaway with a low £60 per person deposit, visit www.Jet2holidays.com or call 0800 408 5594.
A range of exciting Jet2CityBreaks packages to top European cities are also available – just visit www.jet2citybreaks.com.
To enter, please answer the following question:
How many destinations will Jet2.com and Jet2holidays fly to from East Midlands Airport in 2017?
You can also boost your chances of winning by following us and retweeting the competition tweet on Twitter and by liking and sharing the competition post on Facebook (remember to like our page), as well as on Instagram.
The competition closes on Saturday 11 June at midday. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition prize has been supplied to Cool As Leicester by Jet2holidays.
- The competition can be entered at www.coolasleicester.co.uk, Cool As Leicester Twitter, Cool As Leicester Facebook and Cool As Leicester Instagram.
- Winners will be chosen by Cool As Leicester at random following the competition closing date.
- Terms and conditions apply – see http://www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and-conditions.aspx for full details.
- The prize comprises of return flights for two people from East Midlands to one of 8 European destinations, including a 22kg baggage allowance and transfers.
- Destination will be allocated at random.
- Details of how to claim will be sent to the competition winner via email. Prizes are non-transferable. Flights must be taken by October 2017.
- Please check at time of booking exact dates and times of travel, as missed departure will void the prize. Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years of age or over and all passengers travelling on prize flights must have a valid passport to travel, together with any relevant visa and/or other entry requirements. The winning entrant must travel. Prizes are non-transferable. No purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents of Great Britain over the age of 18 years of age excluding employees and officers of Jet2holidays Limited, com Limited, Fowler Welch-Coolchain Limited and Dart Group PLC and/or their relatives and anyone professionally connected with this promotion including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies may not enter.
- Travel insurance is excluded. Winners should take out their own insurance.
- Spending money is also excluded.
- Any additional services (e.g. additional baggage or extra leg room) must be booked and paid for at the time of booking the prize flights. One item of checked baggage to a maximum of 22kg is included per person.
- Winners with special needs such as requirement for wheelchair assistance should contact the Competitions Department on 0113 238 7444.
- By entering this competition winners agree to take part in any related publicity or marketing activity.
- All prizes must be accepted as offered. In the event of a prize not being available, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative is available for prizes won.
- Further to our Standard Booking Terms and Conditions, which can be found at http://www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and-conditions.aspx, Jet2holidays will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications the prizes for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control. Jet2holidays reserves the right to amend or cancel the flights for administrative reasons without prior notice. Note that Jet2holidays schedules are not guaranteed. Any changes will be notified via email.
- Changes to names and travel dates are subject to the standard change fee plus any difference in fare as outlined in our standard Booking Terms and Conditions – see http://www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and-conditions.aspx.
- Jet2holidays may in its absolute discretion change these terms and conditions without notice or cancel the promotion without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that makes it necessary to do so. By entering this competition entrants are deemed to accept these rules.
- The competition promoter is Jet2holidays Limited (Company Reg. 04472486), whose registered office is located at Low Fare Finder House, Leeds Bradford` International Airport, Leeds LS19 7TU.
- The competition is governed by laws of England and Wales.