Jet2.com, Jet2holidays and Cool As Leicester are giving two lucky winners the chance to enjoy even more summer sun this year with the chance to win flights to one of Jet2.com‘s 34 hot destinations from East Midlands Airport.
This free flights giveaway is to celebrate a bumper summer family fun day being held by the leading leisure airline and package holiday specialist at Bosworth Water Trust on Wednesday 27th August 2014. Kids and parents will be urged to ‘Pedalo-go-go’ in exciting pedalo races for the chance to win a Jet2holidays package break. For some traditional family fun, register at the park by 11.00 AM – places are limited so get there early!
To be in with a chance of winning the free flights, simply answer this question:
How many Jet2.com and Jet2holidays destinations are available from East Midlands Airport?
Please email your answer along with your name, address and telephone number to [email protected] by midday on Wednesday 27 August. Please mark all entries “Jet2.com” in the subject line.
Terms & conditions:
- The prize is Jet2.com return flights for two people, departing from East Midlands Airport.
- The prize must be booked by 30th September 2014 and must be taken by 30th September 2015. Key black out periods will apply. Details of how to claim will be sent to the competition winner via email.
- The destination airport specified in the prize – East Midlands Airport – is not transferable.
- Please check at time of booking exact dates and times of travel, as missed departure will void the prize. Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years of age or over and all passengers travelling on prize flights must have a valid passport to travel, together with any relevant visa and/or other entry requirements. The winning entrant must travel. Prizes are non-transferable. No purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents of Great Britain over the age of 18 years of age excluding employees and officers of Jet2.com Limited, Jet2holidays Limited, Fowler Welch-Coolchain Limited and Dart Group PLC and/or their relatives and anyone professionally connected with this promotion including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies may not enter.
- Travel insurance is excluded. Winners should take out their own insurance.
- Any additional services (e.g. baggage or extra leg room) must be booked and paid for at the time of booking the prize flights. One item of checked baggage to a maximum of 22kg is included per person.
- Winners with special needs such as requirement for wheelchair assistance should contact the Competitions Department on 0113 238 7444.
- By entering this competition winners agree to take part in any related publicity or marketing activity.
- All prizes must be accepted as offered. In the event of a prize not being available, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative is available for prizes won.
- Further to our Standard Booking Terms and Conditions, which can be found at http://www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and-conditions.aspx, Jet2.com will not be liable for any cancellations, alterations or modifications of the prize for any reason which falls outside its reasonable control. Jet2.com reserves the right to amend or cancel the flights for administrative reasons without prior notice. Note that Jet2.com schedules are not guaranteed. Any changes will be notified via email.
- Changes to names and travel dates are subject to the standard change fee plus any difference in fare as outlined in our standard Booking Terms and Conditions – see http://www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and-conditions.aspx.
- Jet2.com may in its absolute discretion change these terms and conditions without notice or cancel the promotion without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that makes it necessary to do so. By entering this competition entrants are deemed to accept these rules.
- Winner’s details can be obtained by sending a SAE to: Pedalo-go-go, Jet2.com Limited, The Mint, Sweet Street, Leeds, LS11 9AW and are available up to 30th September 2014.
- The competition promoter is Jet2.com Limited (Company Reg. 04472486), whose registered office is located at Low Fare Finder House, Leeds Bradford` International Airport, Leeds LS19 7TU.
- Terms and conditions apply –see http://www.jet2holidays.com/terms-and-conditions.aspx for full details.
18. The competition is governed by laws of England and Wales.