We’ve teamed up with Leicester’s newest community-style pub, The Tree, to offer you the chance to win an exclusive pizza party for four!
One lucky winner, plus three of their friends will be treated to a complimentary pizza each, served fresh by The Tree’s amazing kitchen team and washed down with a refreshing pint of Amstel or an exotic cocktail of their choice. With 10 tempting artisan varieties including free-from alternatives available on the menu, plus the opportunity to select your own toppings, we can guarantee no one will go home hungry!
The recently refurbished venue, formerly the much-loved pub The Orange Tree, opened its doors to city dwellers on the 15th August, with many of the original features that made it so popular with locals over the last twenty years still in place, including the garden, artwork, its very generous ‘Happy Hour’, and the famous Glastontree music festival. However, it now boasts a delicious menu of freshly made artisan pizzas, tasty pots of comfort food and a spruced up vegan menu.
To enter, just answer the question below. The competition closes on 23.59 on Monday 9 September.
Q: When did The Tree officially open?
Some error has occured.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition opens on 22 August 2019 and closes at 23:59 on 9 September 2019. The winner will be contacted and given instructions on how to claim their prize within two weeks from the competition close date.
- To enter you must be over the age of 18.
- No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- This draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of Charles Wells, The Tree or anyone concerned with this promotion. Bulk entries will not be accepted.
- The prize is a pizza each, to be chosen from our menu, as well as a pint of Amstel or cocktail each. These are to be enjoyed at The Tree (99 High Street, Leicester, LE1 4JB).
- Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered, and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The competition winners will be notified by 5pm on 11 September. If the promoters are not able to contact the winner within five working days, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the promoter of any change in contact information.
- The promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion.
- By entering, the winner gives their permission for their names to be posted on social media.
- The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the competition Terms & Conditions to be eligible. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
- The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.