Have you ever thought about taking part in an extreme sports run like The Wolf Run? Well now this is your chance as we’ve teamed up with event sponsor,Skinny Brands, to offer 5 readers the chance to take part in the Leicestershire Wolf Run on 3 and 4 November.
The Wolf Run is Wild Running – a unique combination of three kinds of off-road running: mud runs, trail runs and obstacle runs. Voted the best OCR in the UK, it’s a hardcore 10k run across raw natural terrain, including open ground, woodland, lakes & thick mud.
This year, Skinny Brands, the makers of skinny drink alternatives including their new 89 calorie Skinny Lager, are the official title sponsors of the Wolf Run series, including the upcoming Leicestershire races at Stanford Hall. You might recognise Skinny Brands from the bottles of Skinny Lager as stocked in The Orange Tree and King Richard III, among others. Now, we have teamed up with them to offer FIVE lucky Cool As readers the chance to win an entry ticket to the Winter Wolf Run at Stanford Hall on Saturday 3 or Sunday 4 November 2018.
Answer the below question and fill in your details for your chance to win
Q: How many calories are there in a 330ml bottle of Skinny Lager?
Some error has occured.
About the event: The event will take place on the 3 and 4 November 2018 at Stanford Hall, Leicestershire. All event info can be found here: https://thewolfrun.com/winterwolf/
About Skinny Lager: Skinny Lager is a refreshingly malty beer with 35% fewer calories and 72% lower carbs than regular lager, and is still 4% ABV, meaning Skinny Lager does not compromise on taste. Innovated in the UK and brewed under licence at Cameron’s Brewery in Hartlepool, this British product has hit perfection in the lower calorie sector that has never been seen before.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize consists of one ticket for five winners to participate in this year’s winter Wolf Run
- The package does not include travel to or from the event or any hospitality at the event
- Entrants are reminded that tickets are issued subject to the Wolf Run and the Conditions of Entry relevant to those tickets.
- Participants have to be available on the day of the event and ticket is not transferable to other Wolf Run events.
- Participants are advised to wear appropriate clothing and good quality running gear is advised.
- Participants are advised to bring a change of clothing and water hoses will be available to get the worst of the mud off.
- The competition is open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Cool As Group, Skinny Brands and Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration
- Under no circumstances can this prize be transferred to a third party or sold for any financial amount. This is a clear breach in conditions.
- No cash alternative will be offered
- We will need the winners email address, phone number, full name and postal address. You must confirm you’re available to attend within 24 hours of being notified of the prize or the prize will be forfeited.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
- The promoter’s decision is final
- All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner
- We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules