Staying motivated during lockdown can be difficult. If you’re running your own business, or social media plays a key role in your work, then how are you managing to create new content?
This week we asked local social media whizz, Nat from Dirty Tactics, to tell us her top 5 tips for how you can continue to grow on social media during lockdown.
- ENGAGE. Use the time to engage with your audience more. Make your words meaningful and build a lasting connection.
2. Plan and create content you normally wouldn’t have time to. Been wanting to learn how to make reels? Want to jump on TikTok? Design new graphics? Now’s your chance!
3. Tell your story. Let your followers see the real you. Let them know how you’re handling lockdown and give a little behind the scenes.
4. Turn a new hobby into content. Have you been doing something outside of work that you’re passionate about? Share it with your followers.
5. Reach out and grow your support circle. Social media can be a fantastic way to connect with people and find those who can help and support each other. After all as they say, nobody supports you like a stranger on the internet!
Get more daily hints and tips from Dirty Tactics over on Instagram.