If you had to sum up your lockdown experience with a single photo, what would you choose?
Inside Stories is a unique exhibition that will bring together 24 compelling photographs captured by residents across Leicestershire during the Coronavirus pandemic. The photos will then form an exhibition, which will take place later this year at Winstanley House, providing an essential talking point and a chance to reflect on an unprecedented time in our history.
The images will reveal a glimpse into Leicestershire’s hidden lockdown moments – the personal pains, small wins and revelations that marked out this unique moment in time.
It’s free to submit your photograph and is open to everyone. Here’s some need to know info:
– Photographs must represent life in lockdown during the Coronavirus pandemic
– You can represent this theme however you choose – your photo is personal to you, this is about your experience
– Just one photo per person is allowed
– You can use your smartphone, camera or iPad to take the photo
– Use the HD setting where possible
– Landscape or portrait is fine
– Your image can be in colour or black and white
Inside Stories is a perfect opportunity to share experiences of life in lockdown, and will serve as a valuable public archive for future generations.
Inside Stories is a joint initiative by Creative62, Pete Martin Photography, Sarah Heeley Communications Ltd, and Swithland Events.