Leicester’s National Space Centre has launched an exciting new Supper Club.
Great news, foodies, eating out just got more exciting. Following the sell-out success of the Cosmic Valentine event, the brand-new Supper Club offers a unique dining experience inside the National Space Centre. Working with the best local suppliers, the award-winning attraction’s in-house chefs have created a five-course tasting menu for visitors to enjoy in the heart of the museum.
Taking place on Saturday 19 March, the supper club will have an intimate feel with just 100 tickets available. As well as a beautifully prepared 5 course meal, guests will get an opportunity to explore after dark with very few people in the galleries and exhibitions.
The evening will include:
- Seasonal and space themed five course menu.
- Canapes and cocktail upon arrival.
- Handmade truffles and coffee to finish.
- Access to the National Space Centre’s exhibition.
- Show in the UK’s largest planetarium.
- Private or group tables (book what suits you).
- Wine pairing and inclusive Prosecco available.
Menu items have also been inspired by some iconic moments in space dining history, including a starter course based on the ‘million dollar kimchi’ that was created for Ko San, the first Korean astronaut aboard the International Space Station.
The evening will begin at 7pm with canapes on arrival and will run through the evening until midnight. Tickets are limited and are on sale now via the National Space Centre website.