Have you ever wanted to learn more about brewing the perfect coffee at home? 200 Degrees will be hosting a workshop at their coffee shop on Marker Street on Saturday 29 February.
They’ll teach you how to get great tasting coffee at home every time you brew, as the 200 Degrees coffee geeks lead you through every grind, bloom and sip of the way, aiming to give any one interested in home brewing a strong insight into how to get the best out of it.
Hosted by general manager, Mark Kavanagh, the session will include a short talk on how to choose your coffee, before taking you through how to prepare both a V60 and Aeropress.
So, what’s included:
- Discussion on how region, process and altitude affect flavour
- What V60 and Aeropress are, how to use them and their differences
- Time to have a go for yourself and learn correct techniques for both
- Lots of coffee
- Bag of beans and 10% discount voucher for any future in store purchases
- Plenty of opportunity for any questions
The workshop costs £10 and takes place at 10am on Saturday 29 February. Book your spot via Eventbrite.