Are you looking to develop or future proof your food and drink business in Leicester?
The coronavirus pandemic is forcing food and drink producers to diversify, develop new products or services and target new markets – which means having to learn new processes or skills. Together with delivery partners – The Food and Drink Forum – producers in Leicester and Leicestershire can now take advantage of a new programme of funded support through the Business Gateway Growth Hub.
The programme includes:
- Tailored business advice based on your needs
- Access to food and drink industry specialists
- Action-planning workshops to improve performance
- Digital marketing support (e.g. to access new markets)
- Peer-to-peer networking with like-minded businesses
To find out more visit the Business Gateway website or call 0116 366 8487.