The Comedy Festival is back and let’s face it, laughing is hungry work. Don’t worry though because Leicester Comedy Festival have teamed up with BID Leicester businesses to offer festival-goers great discounts on food and drink in the city for the duration of the festival.
The festival discount scheme is back for its second year and is a chance to showcase how much quality food and drink is available in the city centre.
Participating venues include:
- Bills Leicester
- A free small house wine, Bill’s beer or soft drink when a main course is ordered with proof of attendance to comedy show. The offer can only be redeemed on the date of the ticketed show.
- Chutney Ivy
- 15% off
- The Globe
- 20% off food. The offer can only be redeemed on the date of the ticketed show.
- Hotel Chocolat
- £2 ice cream. Valid for either a cone or a tub. Excludes billionaires sundaes.
- Lloyds No 1
- 20% off food
- Middletons Steakhouse & Grill
- 25% off food on main menu. Cannot be redeemed on Friday 14th and Saturday 15th February.
- 10% off
- The Queen of Bradgate
- 10% off food
- 20% off the food main menu.
- Bean Gaming
- 10% off the food and drink main menu
- 10% off for ticket holders, students can use their student discount to get an extra 10% off, so get 20% in total. In addition, an special comedy festival cocktail menu.
- ASK Italian
- 20% off main menu.
- Leicester Coffee House
- 10% off everything.
To redeem your discount, simply present your proof of your attendance at a Leicester Comedy Festival show when ordering.
BID Leicester Director, Simon Jenner, said: “Each February Leicester welcomes people from across the UK and further afield to enjoy Leicester Comedy Festival, making it an important occasion in the city’s event calendar. Our partnership with the festival is a great opportunity to promote the city centre and its businesses, particularly the early evening and night time economy, by encouraging anyone visiting Leicester for the festival to spend a little more time here and get great deals on food and drink.”
For more information and terms & conditions, visit the Comedy Festival website.