In response to COVID-19, the DMU for Life team have launched a new service, the DMU Global Alumni Community Hub, which aims to help all graduates to ‘build back better’.
Focusing specifically on providing support in these trying times, the DMU Global Alumni Community Hub will consistently provide information, resources, and services you can use to succeed in the new landscape.
Furthermore there are opportunities for businesses to get involved as well by promoting businesses and services to their engaged global network.
The DMU Global Alumni Community Hub offers 5 key services.
- The Alumni Business Directory allows you to promote your business and services to our exclusive and engaged global network.
- Our Alumni Directory enables you to reconnect with old friends or colleagues in your area and initiate conversations on how to assist and improve your local community.
- Our groups feature focuses on specific areas of COVID-19 recovery, including ‘Bridging the Digital Divide’, ‘Covid-19 Community Response’, and ‘Supporting our Young Alumni’.
- An events page facilitates hosting & promoting your events on a local or international scale.
- A resources library with regularly updated information designed to help businesses and organisations build back better.
As the Hub continues to develop users can expect webinars with industry leaders, linking businesses with academic research, and continuing to promote exclusive discounts to all alumni.
You can find out more and sign up for the DMU Global Alumni Community Hub via DMU For Life.