Cool as Leicester – Tech Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of the Prize Draw is CityFibre Limited (company registration 09759465) whose registered office is at 15 Bedford Street, London WC2E 9HE.
2. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
4. All entries must be submitted via the link on Cool as Leicester page https://www.coolasleicester.co.uk/win-a-500-tech-bundle-with-cityfibre-and-cool-as-leicester/. Only one entry per person, per household is permitted.
5. The closing date of the Prize Draw is at 23:59 on 11th April 2022. Entries received after this time and date will not be included in the Prize Draw.
6. In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
7. The Promoter will not accept entries that are (i) automatically generated by a computer, (ii) completed by third parties or in bulk, (iii) illegal, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with, (iv) offensive, or (v) incomplete. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind. Proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Prize Draw will not be accepted.
9. A winner will be chosen by random draw, performed by a computer process on 12th April 2022.
10. The winner will receive a fitness bundle worth £500 to include Apple Air Pods, Fitbit Charge 5, 6 months premium membership
11. The winner will be notified via email or/and phone before 18:00 on 5th April 2022. The winner is required to provide an email address / postal address to claim the Prize. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
12. The Prize will be delivered to the winner by CityFibre, where a picture opportunity will take place.
13. The Prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and no cash alternative is offered.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The Promoter must make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will announce the full name and county of the Prize winner. By entering the Prize Draw, it is deemed that you consent to the publication of your full name, and entry photo by the Promoter.
17. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize Draw except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. By submitting your Prize Draw entry and any accompanying material, you agree to (i) assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and (ii) waive all moral rights, in and to your Prize Draw entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English Law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of English Courts.