Having been unable to go shopping for so long, how many of you have been planning a bit of an interior refresh? In perfect timing, John Lewis has recently launched ANYDAY, a new own brand range focusing on style, quality & value. We’re finding out more about it for this week’s BID Spotlight.
ANYDAY is a brand new range designed in-house to deliver great value for everyday moments. The range includes over 2,400 stylish, thoughtfully designed quality products at competitive prices across homeware, technology, baby care and baby clothing. As their most affordable brand to date, prices are on average 20% lower than other current own brand ranges and start at £1.50 for a cotton face cloth and go up to £499 for a three seater sofa.
If you’re heading into town you can view the range at the Highcross store, or products are also available to purchase on johnlewis.com.
The new, accessible brand aims to appeal to a broader group of shoppers and their wide range of needs. This includes furnishing rented spaces, settling into a first home or preparing a nursery for their new arrival. ANYDAY will focus on delivering value in the products they know customers love and need for daily life, while maintaining the John Lewis promise of quality and trust.
This is a brand very much built from customer insight. When developing the ANYDAY range, John Lewis’ product designers responded to customer feedback about key moments in their lives and the fact there weren’t enough options at lower price points. The most important moments for customers included:
● Furnishing a first home – from equipping it with the basics to doing renovations
● Making a rented space feel more homely – using products that can be adapted to suit the space and that can also go with you when you move
● Enjoying a home and hosting – from celebrating with family and friends to adding flourishes to freshen up the house
● Preparing a nursery and baby essentials for a new arrival, making sure you have all you need to feel comfortable and prepared
● Topping up on everyday items as children grow – from school uniform essentials to everyday basics
Alongside the ANYDAY launch John Lewis are also expanding their in-store and virtual appointments with two new services.
– Firstly, Refresh for Less is a 45 minute, free of charge home design service appointment primarily focusing on ANYDAY products to help customers refresh their room of choice with their specific budget.
– Secondly, Baby & Beyond is a 1 hour, free of charge nursery appointment. The existing offering focuses primarily on pre-birth so John Lewis have developed an appointment that supports parents with their next purchases as their baby enters the ‘child development stage’, from four months to four years. Topics to discuss with one of our experts include weaning & feeding, playing, sleeping, buggies & travel, car seats and safety & baby-proofing.
You can find out more about the ANYDAY range as well as the new appointment services via the John Lewis website, or pop in store.
Our BID Spotlight features are brought to you in collaboration with BID Leicester.